View flyer here: Networking and Your Art
The Midland Arts Association presents
“Networking and Your Art” with Sara Drescher
Monday, June 5th at 6:00p.m.
at the Palette Club, 907 W. Wadley
This is a free event. Contact Leslie.Slaughter@gmail.com if you have questions.
_ _ _ _ _ _
And remember… The 2017 Spring Show is Open through May 26th at Kamiposi Gallery
510 S. Big Spring
Please note: Kamiposi is only open on Friday evenings from 6:00pm till 9:00p.m.
So the remaining dates in May are May 12th, May 19th and May 26th for viewing.
To reach Kamiposi, drive south on Big Spring and go under the railroad underpass. Immediately turn right and park nearby.
The main entrance to Kamiposi faces east onto Big Spring Street.
MSS Spring 2017 Show Information
You can download and print the entry flyer here (399k PDF): 2017 Spring Open Show Flyer
Please see the attached PDF for details about the April 7-8 Plein Air painting event in Ft Davis, TX.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT. PLEASE CONTACT RICK REESE BY MONDAY, APRIL 3 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING (contact details are in the PDF).
Here are the suggested supplies you should bring with you for the March 25, 2017 Plein Air event at the I-20 Wildlife Preserve (more details on the MAA Events Calendar):
- Personal Items
- Large Hat
- Long sleeve shirt
- Old clothes or apron
- Water bottle
- Bag or pack to carry your items (it won’t be far)
- Painting Items
- Portable easel (Rick has some extra if you need one)
- Tripod should your easel need one
- Stool for sitting
- Paints (you could save time and weight by loading your palate before arriving)
- Brushes (a fan brush is very useful and a painting knife)
- Canvas boards
- Paper towels
- A small bungee cord is helpful to hang the paper towels from the easel
- Plastic bag for the spent paper towels
- Paint scraper